|Click to enlarge|
The HAA2866 is a self-contained weatherproof keypad with three relay outputs. It combines both the functions of a digital keypad and a proximity EM card reader in one unit.
- tact switch back-lit key board
- weatherproof surface mount housing
- operated with PINs & EM cards
- stand-alone or split-decoded operation
- stand-alone electric lock or inter-lock installation
- door opening and alarm arm/disarm control
- extremely long programmable timer for output relays: 1 second up to over 24 hours
- The keypad has the three output relays for output 1, 2 with standard N.C. and N.O. contacts and a doorbell button contact and an open collector output for output 3.
- users for output 1: 1000 (PINs and/or cards) + 50 duress codes
- users for output 2: 100 (PINs and/or cards) + 10 duress codes
- users for output 3: 100 (PINs and/or cards) + 10 duress codes
- 50 visitor codes for output 1; one time use or valid for 1 up to 99 hours
- over 100 million combinations for user PINs
- superuser code operates all outputs and also sets or resets 'inhibit' for output 1
- Wiegand data output for the valid entry of PINs (34 bits) & reading of EM cards (26 bits)
- sole reader mode provides Wiegand data output for all PIN entries & card readings
- data I/O port in split-decoded operation
- card reader compatible with all the standard 125 kHz proximity EM cards & key fobs
- programmable intelligent Egress button controls with options of delay, warning and button contacting possibilities of momentary or holding contact
- common user PIN, group user PINs & private user PINs for working with the EM card for various levels of security enhancement
- ON-OFF selectable for pacifier tone, standby flashing LED & keyboard back-lit lighting
- input terminals for door position sensor, Egress button & output, 1 inhibit control
- user manual: english
- power supply: 11 - 15 Vdc
- current: 50 - 150 mA
- open collector outputs for the duress, alarm, key active, inter-lock & output 3, 100 mA sink / 24 Vdc maximum rating
- output relay 1: NC + NO dry contacts 5 A / 24 Vdc max.
- output relay 2: NC + NO dry contacts 1 A / 24 Vdc max.
- output relay 3: NO contact for doorbell button
- tamper switch: NC dry contact 50 mA / 24 Vdc
- operating temperature: -4 °F to 158 °F
- humidity: 5-95 % RH, non condensing
- IP rating: IP55
- housing: ABS
- weight: 7.76 oz
- dimensions (H x W x D): 129 x 83.5 x 41 mm / 5" x 3.3" x 1.6"
User Manual in PDF (haa2866-um.pdf)