|Click to enlarge||*NO LONGER AVAILABLE / DISCONTINUED* |
The VM110 interface board has 5 digital input channels and 8 digital output channels. In addition, there are two analog inputs and two analog outputs with 8 bit resolution. The number of inputs/outputs can be further expanded by connecting more (up to a maximum of four) cards to the PC's USB connectors.
All communication routines are contained in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL) K8055D.DLL.
You may write custom Windows (98SE, 2000, Me, XP) applications in Delphi, Visual Basic, C++ Builder or any other 32-bit Windows application development tool that supports calls to a DLL.
Source code for Visual Basic, Delphi and Borland C++ Builder included.
- minimum system:
- Pentium class CPU
- USB1.0 or higher connection
- Windows 98SE or higher (Win NT excluded)
- CD ROM player and mouse
- DIAGNOSTIC / TEST SOFTWARE:
- separate output / input test7
- clear all / set all function
- counter function on inputs 1 and 2 with adjustable debounce (max 2KHz depends on total I/O load)
- analog output set sliders
- analog input bar-graph indication
More information and software avaiable at the manufactures site here.
- 5 digital inputs (0= ground, 1= open) (on board test buttons provided)
- 2 analog inputs with attenuation and amplification option (internal test +5V provided)
- 8 digital open collector output switches (max 50V/100mA) (on-board LED indication)
- 2 analog outputs:
- 0 to 5V, output resistance 1K5
- PWM 0 to 100% open collector outputs max 100mA / 40V (on-board LED indication)
- general conversion time: 20ms per command
- power supply: through USB approx. 70mA
- diagnostic software with DLL included
- dimensions: 5.7" x 3." x 0.8"
User manual in PDF (usermanual_vm110_uk_rev2.pdf)