Features and Benefits:
- Worldwide voltage for 100-240V AC input.
- Micro-processor control (-Delta V detection) which automatically controls the charging process.
- Four independent charging channels for individual battery charging and detection.
- Constant charging current mode; trickle current when fully charged.
- Eight hours charging time cut-off to ensure safety.
1. Insert 1 to 4 pieces of 1.2V AA/AAA rechargeable Ni-MH batteries into the battery compartment.
2. Make correct contact with polarity (+ and -) according to the sign in the battery compartment.
3. Before charging, insert the batteries into the channels then connect the adapter plug to the power supply:
- LCD will light up in red to indicate proper charging.
- When charging is finished, extract the plug and batteries.
Easy-to-Read LCD Indicators:
- Input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.2A
- AA 1.2V x 2 --------------1000mA
- AA 1.2V x 4 -------------- 500mA
- AAA 1.2V x 2 ------------ 500mA
- AAA 1.2V x 4 ------------ 250mA
Best use with:
- Tenergy Centura Low Self-Discharge Rechargeable Batteries.
- Tenergy Premium Rechargeable Batteries.
Download product instruction manual here.
- Don't disassemble the charger.
- Don't charge other types of batteries - it may cause explosion and breakage.
- The charger is only for in-house using and should be kept away from heat surrounding.
- Keep the charger away from humidity circumferences where no liquid is allowed to get in, otherwise it may cause damage and lead to accident.
- It should be placed out of children's reach.
- It may not be able to fully charge those batteries which have not been used for a long time. Several recycles of charge-discharge will improve the battery's performance.
- Charger shouldn't be treated as a toy - please handle with precaucious.
- No metal material is allowed to come in contact with charger, otherwise it can cause fire and injury.
User Manual in PDF (01156 Manual.pdf)