|Click to enlarge|
Modern NTP Wifi based Nixie tube clock kit! Requires minimal soldering, all surface mount parts have been pre-soldered.
Includes tubes. Does not include power supply, ESP32 or Raspberry Pi. See below for optional items.
See http://neonixie.com/Z57XM6DV2/ for details.
- Direct drive modem high voltage drivers.
- Efficient DC-DC high voltage converter.
- Long life, all sold state capacitors.
- Ability to use either an ESP32 or Raspberry Pi as a controller.
- Prototyping area for additional user circuitry.
ESP32 Software Features
Features of ESP32 software as of version 0.92 BETA2
- NTP time and date update with automatic daylight savings time
- PWM brightness adjustment including user controlled timed dimming (v0.92 BETA2)
- LUX meter brightness adjustment, optional module
- Digit cross fading (v0.92 BETA2)
- Temperture / humidity display, optional module
- Date display
- Selectable 12/24 hour display with leading zero blanking options
- Alarm feature (using an optional user installed piezo/speaker element) with music capabilities using RTTTL ringtones (v0.92 BETA2)
- Alternate display options: Altimeter (with optional BMP280 sensor), RSSI, LUX (with optional AHT20 sensor)
- MQTT client to publish sensor data and set clock brightness (v0.92 BETA2)
- Cathode Poisoning Prevention options
Pre-programmed ESP32-DevKitC-VE controller
12v DC output, 700mA, US PLUG adapter
AHT20 + BPM280 Digital Temperature Sensor, I2C, add-on
BH1750 Lux Sensor add-on
Copyright Information: All content, including text, pictures, firmware, PC Boards, design layouts and any other materials created by Neonixie are reserved. Duplication is strictly prohibited. Copying, duplication, disassembly, or reverse engineering
of any software or firmware contained in this product is strictly prohibited. Permission for use and modification is provided for clock kits purchased from us. For resale, commercial or other use, please contact us.