|Click to enlarge||*Currently unavailable.* |
*We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.*
SELF-CONTAINED DUAL OUTPUT SYSTEM FOR DOOR OPENER AND OTHER SECURITY CONTROL APPLICATIONS
The EEPROM memory protects the stored data in case of power failure. Over 100 million combinations are possible for the user codes (code 1 & code 2) and the master code (it also acts as the super user code). User code 1 can be altered to act as a duress code that activates the duress output. This output is connected to an alarm system or a telephone dialer. With tamper switch. Complete with plastic case for installation on a flat surface. Two separate relay outputs. Audible key operation.
User Manual in PDF
- relay outputs:
- output 1: 2 Amp
- output 2: 1 Amp, N.C. & N.O. dry contacts, DC 30V max.
- operating voltage: DC 12V (DC 10-14V)
- current drain: 10 - 100mA
- duress output: NPN transistor with open collector output, switches to ground (-) when activated, 100mA/25V DC max.
- codes available: User 1 & 2, Super User, Master, Duress and Accelerated codes
- code combinations: 111111100
- dimensions: 4.6" x 2.9" x 1.9"
- weight: ± 6.5oz (net), ± 8.1oz (gross)