|Click to enlarge||*Currently unavailable.* |
*We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.*
Power shield that can drive: relays, solenoids, DC and stepper motors.
Also available in kit version KA03.
- 2 channels
- choose between an external or internal (Vin) power supply
- based on the dual full bridge driver L298P
- downloadable sample sketch
- stackable design: the shield can be stacked with other shields
- large user community
- requires 1 Arduino UNO™ (not included)
- 2.5 A (max.) output current (each channel)
- 50 V (max.) external power supply input
- used pins on an Arduino UNO™ board can be selected to accommodate for other stacked shields
- dimensions: 75 x 55 x 30 mm / 2.95 x 2.16 x 1.18"
Datasheet in PDF (datasheet_vma03_uk.pdf)