|Click to enlarge|| |
|Availability||Stock: in stock|
Model # LM317BT
The LM317 is an adjustable 3-terminal positive voltage regulator capable of supplying in excess of 1.5 A over an output voltage range of 1.2 V to 37 V. This voltage regulator is exceptionally easy to use and requires only two external resistors to set the output voltage. Further, it employs internal current limiting, thermal shutdown and safe area compensation, making it essentially blow-out proof.
The LM317 serves a wide variety of applications including local, on card regulation. This device can also be used to make a programmable output regulator, or by connecting a fixed resistor between the adjustment and output, the LM317 can be used as a precision current regulator.
Click Here for Datasheet.
- Output Current in Excess of 1.5 A
- Output Adjustable between 1.2 V and 37 V
- Internal Thermal Overload Protection
- Internal Short Circuit Current Limiting Constant with Temperature
- Output Transistor Safe-Area Compensation
- Floating Operation for High Voltage Applications
- Eliminates Stocking many Fixed Voltages Standard Application