|Click to enlarge|
IN STOCK AND SHIPPING!
Do not let its size fool you!
This Oscilloscope packs a lot of power in a tiny box.
Now you can really take a powerful oscilloscope everywhere.
Visit our HPS140 website for more information and user demos: www.hps140.com
- 40Mega samples/sec in real time
- bandwidth up to 10MHz
- full auto range option
- sensitivity down to 0.1mV
- signal markers for amplitude and time
- memory Hold function
- direct audio power measurement
- USB battery charger included
- X10 measuring probe included
- bandwidth: up to 10 MHz (-3dB or -4dB at selected ranges)
- input range: 1mV to 20V/division in 14 steps
- input coupling: DC, AC and GND
- real-time sample rate up to 40MS/s
- AD resolution: 8 bits
- time base: 250ns to 1h per division
- auto set-up function (or manual)
- probe x10 readout option
- readouts: DC, AC+DC,True RMS, dBm, Vpp, Min-Max. (±2.5%)
- audio power measurement from 2 to 32 ohms
- hold & store function
- time and Voltage markers readout
- Max. 100Vp AC+DC
- white LED backlight
- operates on NiMH rechargeable battery pack (included)
- operates up to 6 hours on one charge*
- charging power supply: 9Vdc/200mA
- for use on CLASS II pollution degree II installations
- dimensions: 74 x 114 x 29mm / 2.9 x 4.5 x 1.14"
- weight: 200g, (7oz)
User Manual in PDF (usermanual_hps140-hps140i.pdf)