The card simply connects to your (wireless) router by means of a standard network cable.
You can operate the 8 relays or check the status of the input from anywhere in world.
The card is web server based, so almost any internet browser can connect to the card, even mobile devices. No additional software installation required.
The unit has numerous extra features such as reports by email at power up or input status change, programmable timers for each output, labeling of outputs etc…
- IEEE 802.3 compatible Ethernet controller
- supports 10 Base-T Port (10Mbps)
- static IP or DHCP
- user definable NETBios name
- use SNTP time server as real time clock (Internet time server)
- sends E-mail at power up and input events (activated and/or deactivated)
- web interface for configuration and operation
- TCP server (user definable port)
- LCD displays clock or network settings
- user definable names for all in- and outputs
- multiple users (1 administrator and 3 additional users)
- timer programs for all 8 channels
- maximum 28 timer programs
- scheduler: day, weekend, working days, every day and every day except Sunday
- program actions: on, off or pulse (1 to 99 sec, 1 to 99 min or 1 to 99 hours)
- 8 relay contacts: 12A @ 30Vdc or 16A @ 230Vac
- 1 input: dry contact or voltage input 5…20Vac or dc
- power supply: 12Vac/500mA
User Manual in PDF (usermanual_vm201.pdf)
Extended Manual in PDF (usermanual_extended_vm201.pdf)