|Click to enlarge||*NO LONGER AVAILABLE / DISCONTINUED* |
Encode, Control, Create... All From DTMF Tones!
- 6 user configurable modes
- Crystal controlled DTMF decoder
- Continuous 1 of 16 lines decoding of all 16 DTMF tone pairs
- Security feature for BCD output decoding of all DTMF tone pairs
- BCD output configurable to latch on tone reception or active only with tone in either secure or non-secure mode
- Input may be from any DTMF tone source (phone line or other clean audio source)
- Audio filtering to reject normal telco signals (ignores non-DTMF tones)
- Special configuration mode to provide remote control of our DVMS voice messaging system
What do you get when you combine our popular DCI1 DTMF Remote Control Interface and top selling TT7 Touch Tone Decoder? The most versatile DTMF control kit yet, thats what! We took the functionality of both these classic Ramsey products and joined them together in one great kit... and then we packed in even more new features exclusive to the DCI2!
While there are no power relays on the DCI2, you can now easily control up to 16 different devices using DTMF tones in a secure environment. The DCI2 also provides continuous decoding of all 16 tone pairs regardless of the security mode. With the addition of a few simple circuits (instructions included, of course!) you can control practically any device imaginable!
The DTMF is also the perfect companion to our DVMS Digital Voice Messaging System. The DVMS is our souped-up successor to the popular BS2 Bullshooter kit allowing playback of up to 8 different prerecorded messages. When you combine it with the DCI2, you've got an easy-to-use play-on-demand audio setup that doesn't require complicated and expensive computer systems! The DCI2 is a highly adaptable product that is limited only by your imagination. Combined with an inexpensive answering machine, it gives you an elegant but powerful remote control system. Available as a kit, or factory assembled & tested.
User manual in PDF (DCI2.pdf)