|Click to enlarge|| |
|Availability||Stock: in stock|
This small amplifier is constructed around the TDA2003 IC, capable of delivering 4Wrms at 4ohms. The IC is completely thermally and short-circuit protected. A conventional direct current can be connected as supply.
Illustrated assembly manual in PDF
- music power output: 7W / 4ohm
- RMS output: 3.5W / 4ohm or 2W / 8ohm
- total harmonic distortion: 0.05% (1W / 1kHz)
- frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (-3dB)
- signal/noise ratio: 86dB (A weighted)
- input sensitivity: 40mV / 150Kohm
- overload and short-circuit protected
- supply voltage: 15V DC (8 to 18V DC possible) / 0.5A
- dimensions: 2.2" x 1.4"
Infosheet - Connection Diagram in PDF
Infosheet - Volume regulator in PDF
Infosheet - Power Supply in PDF