|Click to enlarge|| |
|Availability||Stock: in stock|
World's most portable oscilloscope.
Joystick control for true hand-held operation. Set all the functions using only your thumb. With RS232 interface for PC connectivity. Measure up to 2MHz with a sensitivity down to 0.1mV.
Great for the hobbyist or the professional on the move !
- measurements: dBm, dBV, DC, rms ...
- trigger mode: run, normal, once, roll, slope +/-
- X and Y position signal shift
- audio power calculation (rms and peak)
- signal markers for Volt and Time
- frequency readout (through markers)
- recorder function (roll mode)
- signal storage (2 memories)
- full auto set up
- LCD: 128 x 64 pixels / high-contrast
- DVM read-out with x10 option
- time base: 200ns to 1hour/div in 32 steps
- 5mV to 20V/div in 12 steps
- 0.1mV sensitivity
- 10Ms/s sampling rate
- up to 2MHz analogue bandwidth
- joystick operation
- optical isolated RS232 output for PC
- power supply:
- 5 x 1.5V AAA battery or Nicd / NiMH (not incl.)
- includes battery charging circuit
- optional: adapter 9V / 300mA
- dimensions: 155x100x45mm
- weight: 395g