|Click to enlarge||*NO LONGER AVAILABLE / DISCONTINUED* |
Helicopter pilots will really appreciate the comfort features of this headset. Super-soft, double-foam head pad, gel-filled ear seals and reduced headband force combine to create one of the most comfortable headsets available. Incredibly light-weight and comfortable, the H10-13H is David Clark’s lightest headset, weighing in at just 16.5 oz. Other features include volume control knob with detents, flexible boom, M-7A amplified electret microphone. All this in a TSO’d headset with an NRR of 23dB. Made in USA.
Specifications & Features
- This model has a coiled cord and a single plug.
- Super Soft, Double Foam Head Pad
- New Comfort gel, undercut ear seals
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating - 23 dB
- Reduced headband force
- Universal Flex Boom for perfect microphone placement
- Exclusive M-7A, the most advanced noise-cancelling microphone available
- Low-profile volume control knob with detent settings
- Molded cord assembly made to exceptional pull and flex standards
- 5-year Guarantee
- FAA TSO Approved C57 Cat. B and C58a
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
- Weight (without cord assembly): 16.5 oz.
- Technical Specifications
Partslist in PDF (h10-13h-partslist.pdf)